80 Engle Mill Lane
Williamsport Pennsylvania 17701
Web Design by Imagicore Design
Serene View Farm provides a peaceful, christian home adorned with Victorian antiques and fresh flowers grown on the estate.
- Wrap around porch with old fashioned rocking chairs and swing to enjoy the sweet melody of the many species of birds.
- A private bath with fresh linens are included with every room
- We provide current publications, books and games. Home baked pastries are often provided in the common areas.
- A small refrigerator available for guests use.
- Brennan's General Store is a short walk from the bed and breakfast.
- Screened Gazebo for a peaceful relaxing afternoon enjoying a good book or just simply taking in the spectacular views.
When you make your way downstairs you will be greeted by the warm aroma of coffee brewing blended with the background melody of bird's chirping outside. From there you will enjoy a country home-cooked breakfast. We serve ham and broccoli quiche, pancakes with hand picked blueberries or banana walnut pancakes, smoked sausage, organic applesauce crepes, apple french toast garnished with local maple syrup. All of these served in our newly constructed timber frame dinning room. If you are on a special diet or have particular food concerns we will be glad to accommodate you.
Located in the Pennsylvania Wilds is a myriad of activities that you can enjoy while you visit with us to make your stay even more memorable. Things you can enjoy include the following:
- Bird Watching
- Star Gazing
- Mountain Biking
- Deer/Turkey Watching